Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sweets on the Streets - Dessert Truck

Dessert Truck

Dessert Truck

Dessert Truck

Yum yum yum yum yum!

You know I love my taco trucks, so naturally I was intrigued when I heard about a dessert truck in New York. Started by Jerome Chang (former pastry sous chef from Le Cirque) and buddy Chris Chen, these two have been blessing the city with refined desserts on the streets.

Dylan was feeling a little queasy from all the oysters he ate the the Grand Central Oyster Bar, so it was just me my chocolate bread pudding with bacon créme anglaise. The bits of bread pieces were toasted nicely and the bacon créme anglaise added a nice touch of smokiness to counterbalance the sweetness from the chocolate.

Those boys are so smart.

Dessert Truck
Day 12-4pm: Park Avenue between 51st and 53rd Streets
Night 6pm-midnight: St Marks Place and 3rd Avenue
www.desserttruck.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin