Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery

It was a $30 breakfast at Bouchon Bakery. Ouch. It was my fault. I wanted to order more, but Dylan gave me that look. You know that look right when he's ready to talk to you about money and spending. I hate that look. To make things worse, I didn't finish any of my sweets.

I'm sorry D.

Bouchon Bakery
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
(212) 823-9364
www.bouchonbakery.com


4 comments:

Chung Nguyen said...

What do you mean you didn't finish any of your sweets?

Memories of delicious Bouchon bread are fresh (like the bread) in my mind. Yum!

boody said...

You're funny, Jeni. You had good intentions. How was their breakfast??? I only got some cookies.

H. C. said...

Boy do I know *that* look, esp. when eating with my folks.

I was at this place too when I was in NYC; bought a few pastries with full intentions of sharing with my friends/fam/roommate back in LA -- and yea, didn't even make it back onto the plane!

Jeni said...

Chung...omg...they were way to rich. There was no way I could finish! haha.

Boody...I wish I got some cookies. It was so overwhelming ordering because everything looks so dang good. Dylan's croissant was amazing. Soo yummy!

HC...his pastries are amazing. They just don't fit in my tummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin