Saturday, December 16, 2006

Oishii Eats and EDNBM in SF - Rosamunde Sausage Grill

At first I thought D was crazy when he kept saying, "Guys, we gotto go to Rosamunde, the sausages are awesome." I mean, it would of been cool eating at Rosamunde, but we just scarfed down a fatty slice at Fat Slice. Sometimes I think dating a foodblogger is the most dangerous thing I can do to my arteries. Seriously, date a foodblogger, I guarantee you Foodblogger 15. Anyways, so right after Fat Slice, we drove down Haight Street for D's beloved sausages.

My brother was sickened by our endless food stops and suggested we should share one sandwich. So we shared ONE veal weisswurst.

What a mistake!

Rosamunde's weisswurst was incredibly delicious. Tender and simple and juicy. Rosamunde does a superb job grilling the sausages and provides the perfect bun for their sausages. We ended up ordering a duck sausage. Sooo delicious!

Rosamunde can add to my Foodblogger 15 anyday.

Rosamunde Sausage Grill
545 Haight Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 437-6851

*Jer suggests to grab a table at Toronada, the beer bar next door first. Then walk over to Rosamunde and order your sausage. Go back to Toronado, sip some beer. Then pick up your sausage. Finally, finish your beer with your Rosamunde.

6 comments:

meg said...

Ha -- I almost commented on the Fat Slice post that you shoulda gone to Rosamunde's and taken it over to the 'Nado for some incredible beer.

Jeni said...

Meg...Rosamunde is awesome. The next time I'm up, I'm definitely doing a Rosamunde/Toronado combo. Thanks for your foodie concerns.

Chubbypanda said...

"Jer suggests to grab a table at Toronada, the beer bar next door first. Then walk over to Rosamunde and order your sausage. Go back to Toronado, sip some beer. Then pick up your sausage. Finally, finish your beer with your Rosamunde."

Sober up, order another pint, repeat.

- Chubbypanda

One Food Guy said...

Mmmm...sausage! Too bad I am reading this too late. I was in San Fran on Saturday, I could have used a snack like this before dinner. I ate at Rose Pistola, soooo good!!

susan said...

yummy rosamunde and toronado~! i had the wild boar with loads of spicy peppers. :) bringing back nice sf memories. toronado has some good ass beers! we hung out with the beer drinkin dog there. :)
http://immaeatchu.blogspot.com/2006/01/san-francisco-day-1-sausages-beers.html

Anonymous said...

If you can deal with the witch behind the counter aka Sausage Nazi, the sausages aren't too bad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin